Cinema 4D Octane Light´s
Simple Octane Lightkit
Octane Lightkit Description:
This is a simple and easy to use Cinema 4D Octane Lightsetup. We have a Area/Shape light, a Spotligt with OpenGL Viewport visualisation, a Sunlight, a HdriSky and a Seamless floor setup.
For each light/Setup are all settings in one tab. You have Solo/Unsolo buttons for each light. And you have also the C4D Lightning tool buttons in the tab. You can move lights, target lights and set specular lights. We think this is very useful for product shots or car shots.
- This LightKit supports all lights (Area/Shape, Spot- and Sunlight, HdriSky, Seamless Floor) with simple settings (all settings in one tab)
- You can use the Cinema Lightplacement tool for moving lights, specular or targeting lights
- You can Solo or Unsolo all 4dm lights with a button
- The Lights are preconfigured with all settings (also texture projections)
- You can copy lights without they are connected via XPresso
- You don´t have to use the Content Browser to put light in the scene. We have some scripts for each Light and you can integrated it to your C4D Layout.
- Seamless floor setup
- Spotlight with Gobo support and some Gobo textures are included
- HdriSky with preview sphere
Octane Lightkit Screenschots and examples:
Icon´s for UI integration:
Download C4D Octane Lights
seamless floor examples
Follow me on: